Wednesday 3 April 2013

mid-week rant

this study break hasn't been going well, because i haven't been STUDYING! sighhhh....

i think i need to get out more and just enjoy my time here. i used to love my life in perth but sadly not so much this time round. maybe the LDR is taking its toll on me, or perhaps it's the lack of companionship.

suling was around during 1st semester last year, and that really helped me. but then came 2nd semester and it was so hard but thankfully dawn came along. and it became even better when i befriended tonia. this year, there's no more tonia to accompany me for lectures and no one to have lunch with me in my 'office'(yes, i have an office at uni where my table is. tonia and i used to share that room). man, this is getting really depressing the more i'm typing this out. you know what, i'm going to stop right here before i emo the crap out of myself. i really cannot afford to right now.

it's already wednesday and i still have soooo much work to catch up on before semester starts again. i really need to work bloody hard and make sure i'm ready for next week. bye for now.


No comments: