Saturday 27 April 2013

bellabox april 2013

was really happy when i received my bellabox(BB) earlier last week. was hoping to wait for my lusthaveit(LHI) before doing a post together but wth. my LHI box for april still haven't arrive so i'm just going to go ahead and share my lovely goodies from BB first.

april's theme: innovative beauty.
(apparantly now you can make purchases from BB via text) 


here's the list of items in my box this month: 
1. cellilux glacial mineral gel (7g) - 60g RRP $69
2. lash card (2 cards) - 10 cards RRP $7.95
3. orofluido beauty elixir (5ml) - 100ml RRP $49.95
4. indio multi-v serum (received FULL SIZE!) - 15ml $78
5. eylure naturalites, natural volume lashes (full size) - $12.99
6. rimmel london BB cream in medium (8ml) - 30ml RRP $12.95
7. avene micellar lotion 3-in-1 (25ml) - 200ml RRP $32.95

(estimated total value - $110.70. super awesome!)

7 products in my box this month!! i couldn't be more happy.. since BB says 5-6 items. here are the photos of my samples.. according to list above.



only item i've tried so far and it's amazing. leaves my hair really soft and i do notice it helps with the frizziness a little. also loves that it doesn't leave an oily finish on my hands after applying.



close up of the falsies.



overall i'm really happy with BB so far (this is my second box). will definitely be staying subscribed to BB for a while. however, i do think that i am extremely lucky to have 2 awesome boxes consecutively. i've read so many post of their facebook page about how some subscribers only receive 5 samples and certain items are of much lower value. not sure if i'm getting the better boxes because i'm new or if it's completely random but i'm definitely hoping my lucky streak continues. have a great weekend everyone! (:

No comments: