Saturday 30 March 2013

happy easter 2013

the long weekend is here! and i really mean long considering study break starts after today. sadly, it will be no holiday for me. 2 assignments and a presentation awaits me once the break is over.


i had planned to 'celebrate' this easter by attending the easter service at south city church but things didn't go according to plan because of.. let's just call it 'unforeseen circumstances'. so to make myself feel less guilty, i watched chc's easter drama online. even after 12 years, i still enjoy watching the drama every single time(i will admit not so much the message though). still, easter reminds me of how much Jesus really loves and that i will always be thankful for. 

so to my beloved Jesus, thank You for laying down your life for mine, for showing me that i matter and for helping me believe that i deserved to be loved. have a great easter weekend everyone! 

No comments: