Saturday 9 March 2013

take a breather

first post of 2013.

to begin, it's been a hectic start to this year. stupid curtin didn't even bother to give me any response about my application which pissed the crap out of me. thankfully, i had the most awesome trip to europe to help me get over that. seriously the best 17 days ever! got back in time for chinese new year while preparing to leave for perth, yes again.

so here i am back in good old oz to study for ANOTHER YEAR (what the hell was i thinking?!).

it's now end of week 2 and i'm just sort of settled in. finally got through all my academic administration frustrations and slowly trying to catch up on work. the first week of uni was really horrendous. i would say this year is probably even worse than last year. it's like starting all over again which sucks because i should have known better. but the decision is already made and i will be here in 2013, so i might as well make the best out of it.

a shoutout to my dearest michelle: happy birthday fellow yaya! i did not forget you even though it seems that way. have a great year and all the best! xo


No comments: