Monday 6 October 2008

my body hates me

it's the first sunday of a new month. morning run with fifthray as normal, only today.. i've reduced the distance to 6km in consideration of the dragonboat outing. serene came to help out and i sort of mentioned dragonboat to her. she's asking if i'm interested to row with her club. *hmmm* i'm actually quite keen about it. but fret not, i'm not going to end up with "arms bigger than your thighs". it's just for fun. good chance to get tanned too.. hee! (yes, that's actually one of my main objectives) i think my body hates me slightly after today. it's not good to neglect training. i need to clock up more mileage.. like a whole lot more! my first marathon is in less than 2 months time. woohoo! raya-ing is postponed to next week. can't wait to see my girls again. oh, and damien sort of hinted there's going to be a session of rockband.. i hope it's soon.

therapy and adrenaline work wonders. but now there's also other things to be concerned with. i can't ignore it even if i want to. funny thing is, it's always the same stuff, yet everytime.. i'll still be dumbfounded and not know what to do. they say you'll get it eventually. i think, if you're not sure or don't have the guts for it.. then let's not waste time 'learning'.