Sunday 27 October 2013

almost near the end

so... i've been neglecting this space for a while. no excuse, i was just plain lazy plus i didn't really have much to update anyway. until now...

the next 3 weeks will be torturous for me. i hope i'll survive! never have i felt like i couldn't do it but this time, i'm actually afraid i might not make it. research is definitely not my forte, neither is report writing. i came into this semester thinking it'll be better than the last but this is probably my worst yet.

it's less than a month away before everything is over. i'm not entirely sure how i am going to do this but i guess i will just have to. after that, i can worry about everything else under the sun. oh and just to update, my application for physio got rejected. ):  that means i'll be going back to singapore for good. sighhh... although i should be happy about going back but something in me is just sad about leaving perth.

No comments: