Friday 17 August 2012

this blog needs some lovin'

it's not that i've been beyond busy with my life in perth, but i just didn't have the discipline to sit in front of my laptop and write up a post. this year did not turn out as badly as i expected it to. made some new friends and became closer to some old ones.
i think the most depressing about this year is my housing. don't even get me started on this topic but oh well, since i'm well ahead into my second semester, i will just live with it for now.

next year is going to be so much more promising! roh might be (most probably is) coming back to perth and hopefully we will both be doing our masters together. and if she's around, i can finally move out of this house.. yayy! still.. it's a long way before any of that will be known. let's all just hope for the best shall we? (:

maybe it's because i'm getting older, i'm not so into taking photos of everything and everyone anymore. hence the lack of updates on my blog or any of my other social media platforms for that matter. i think i prefer doing it the ol' school way, meeting and actually talking. gosh, never knew 25 would be like this. but i reckon it's good. the older i get, the lesser friends i have. but they become closer than ever.

can't wait for summer break to come.. i miss my family and friends back home.

No comments: