Thursday 12 January 2012

here we go.. again

so it's official.. i'm going back to australia. "to do my masters?" you might ask. well.. sad to say, no. i'm going to be spending one year doing my graduate diploma and really believe i can score well enough for me to carry on with my masters the following year. so the plan will be another 2 years in perth, if all goes well.


i'm thrilled to have the chance to go back to perth but things are different from before. i don't have my close friends there anymore and basically i'm going over by myself. of course i know people there, but it's just different. it's not that i dread going back to perth, i'm just scared to be alone this time.

on a happier note, suling still have one semester left so that means i do have one friend there until june. haha! she'll be in curtin and probably live not very near me, so i wonder how often we'd actually meet. still, she's my biggest comfort right now. things are kind of hectic and there's lots to do. i'm in a mad rush to apply for visa, book my air tickets, plan my accomodation and what not in the next few weeks. schools starts on 27th february.. time to get cracking!

No comments: