Thursday 23 October 2008

thank You

pastor promised that this week's message will be 'triple-ly' awesome.. and it was. it reminded me of how God has indeed been so tremendously good to me. for the few that know, going to australia has been on my mind since i started my course. i've always thought about it, visualized it, believed it and confessed it (thanks to those who believed and confessed together with me).. not to mention praying and sowing. there were so many times when i wanted to give it up.. but thank God for faith, patience and friends who shared my dream. i'm now in the midst of preparation. if all goes well, i'll be flying off to aussie during the first week of February. *WOOT!*


i apologise for not being able to contain my excitement.. anyway, xenia called for a 'dress day', so my new dress(from our trip to city plaza) was the obvious choice.


n20 girls

rickson's 21st.

happy birthday to my dear also. it's finally the big 'TWO' zero.. yay!

cg had plans to hang out at timbre on saturday but the waiting time was insane due to the size of our crowd. so we proceeded to the cathay instead. no choice la.. hungry people are angry people. we did head back after dinner though. moxi and i intented to sleepover at xenia's.. part of the plan was to go timbre, so it was pretty inevitable that we went back. goodfellas were playing that night and i think they're qutie good. nice choice of songs.. oh, and the lead singer has one heck of a voice la. the drummer was entertaining too.. hee.



this is only a cover.. the erdinger was mine. ricky ordered ice lemon tea.




moxi & xenia (:

i know, so pretty right..

in the end, the sleepover wasn't really a sleepover. it was more like a movie marathon.. plus almost the whole cg(those who stayed till late) came over also. we reached xenia's place at around 3plus and i only managed to catch some shuteye at 6am. by the time i woke up, there was only me, rickson, jinlong and kelvin left. xenia made pancakes.. yay! then we slacked and watched some cheesy taiwan drama because of the rain. we did finally go out..

my craving for apple strudel on a restless sunday.. and i got it.

everything was well until i came back to office on monday. so much work for me.. especially today. arghh.. "i quit!!". not literally la.. i love my job, my bosses are cool.

i've been hunting for batgirl the past week but she's extinct already. ): went to try my luck at vivo's topshop on wednesday but to my MAJOR disappointment, they don't have her too. )): then my only other 'want' wasn't available in size 6. ))): well, mamma mia cheered me up slightly. (:

(i'm addicted to the soundtrack now)

it's still a good week so far. i find myself mostly in a pensive mood.. which is rather comforting to know. just glad that all the drama is over. thanks!